Marc A. Levinson – General Manager
After graduating from Northwestern University followed by an MBA in Entrepreneurship from DePaul University, Mr. Levinson has enjoyed a long and distinguished career in both sales and marketing specifically within the minimally invasive surgical device market. Through his 20+ years, he has developed a unique and keen perspective on the future needs in delivering sensible but yet economical healthcare while envisioning a portfolio of advanced surgical devices due in large part from his employment with the three major full-line MIS manufacturers today: Richard Wolf Medical Instruments, Olympus, and KARL STORZ Endoscopy. In addition, Mr. Levinson has applied his many talents such as product development, project management, FDA product clearance, sales, and marketing to a number of medical device start-ups. Significant to note, in the positions where he had sales and marketing responsibilities, he has increased revenue every year.
As General Manager of CuroGyn, Mr. Levinson will be implementing his strategic plan and leading an experienced team in creating a very strong and compelling portfolio of MIS products specifically for the urological and gynecological specialties. And through his previous experience in developing and implementing an exciting array of forward-thinking marketing programs, he has built an extremely dedicated roster of key opinion leaders who are excited and willing to support his ideas. Mr. Levinson, the son of a pioneer in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, is committed to leading CuroGyn into a very successful business enterprise while ensuring the company meets the needs in delivering high-quality healthcare through innovative technology at an economical cost.
Peter C. Baker, MD - Director of Clinical Affairs
20 years experience as a clinician and 7+ years as a medical device founder/entrepreneur/consultant. Dr. Baker has first-hand experience in the clinical and scientific pursuits of product development, marketing, research, intellectual property and regulatory issues. Specific expertise in ENT, drug delivery and point of care testing.
Steve Goldsmith – VP Marketing
- 30+ years Marketing, Sales and Advertising. Executive Level Marketing, Product Development and Sales positions at Caribiner International, TBAGlobal, PGI, CMS, BigBook, iBEAM Broadcasting.
- He served as President of The Product Placement People. Inc., President of SwitchGenie, Inc., and has deep experience as a TV Producer, Magazine Publisher, Music Producer & Performing Jazz Artist.
- Clients: Hewlett Packard, Intel, Yahoo!, National Semiconductor,
- McKesson, Siemens Medical Solutions, Northrup Grumman,
- StorageTek, Cadence Design, MGM, Sony Entertainment,
- United Artists, Donald Trump Network, Applied Materials
- Education: BA, Duke University, Graduate Program, University of Miami